The HydroFlyer™ is the culmination of years of relentless R & D, cutting-edge innovation, multiple design iterations, and plenty of hours spent flying over water.
Designed and assembled in Canada. The HydroFlyer™ is truly a one-of-a-kind machine that delivers a one-of-a-kind experience.
Unlike jet skis that are heavy, cause wake, spew fumes, and require towing. The HydroFlyer™ is silent, requires no fuel, and is easy to setup and pack away.
Watch the HydroFlyer in Action
Tech Specs At A Glance
Proprietary Ducted Propellor System
Brushless Anodized Aluminum
35-40Kgs (Depending On Board)
100% Hi Modulus Carbon
42 AH 52V
Waterproof EPS + Carbon
Detachable Handlebars For Stability & Control (Patent Pending)
World's First 'Safety Hydrofoil' (Patent Pending)
Designed For Rider Comfort
Stabilized Board Design (Patent Pending)
Built For Speed
Rapid Connect System
Tested by top riders in various conditions around the world, 5 years of R&D have gone into the design to ensure maximum speed, glide and efficiency.
Minimized drag lessens strain on the battery, resulting in faster speeds, smoother rides, and longer battery life.
Our wing designs are the most efficient e-foil wings on the market. Wing construction available in full carbon or CloudTech™ carbon + silicone for safety.
- Hydrodynamic design maximizes foil efficiency and reduces drag, resulting in longer battery life
- Modular design makes it easy to change masts & wing setups to find your perfect combination
- Highest quality infusion carbon construction or Cloud Tech™ carbon + silicone - Made in Australia
- Sophisticated carbon layup achieves optimal strength to weight ratio, using military grade materials for strength, stiffness, and durability
- Ridden, tested and tuned by world leading water sports professionals
Battery life is 90 - 120 minutes depending on conditions and riding style.
- Replaceable and rechargeable
- 12 month warranty
- 3 Hours charge time
- Fully waterproof and submersible
- 90-120 minute ride time
- Made to withstand tough ocean conditions
- Water cooled temp control
- Rapid and safe recharging in standard a/c power socket
We have created a unique cooling system to ensure our battery and motor operates at maximum efficiency for extended battery life. Our real-time feedback system monitors the motor and battery and sends feedback to the rider via the LCD screen.
- Small and hydrodynamic motor casing designed for maximum glide, efficiency and reduced drag
- Alloy propeller blades with propeller guard for enhanced safety, stability and lowered vibration
- Almost silent. Reduced moving parts means minimal noise
- Low maintenance and built to last in tough conditions
- Water cooled direct drive, built to run all day
- Dual wireless controls, mounted and handheld
- HD screen displays battery life, ride time and more
- 100% waterproof
- Ergonomically designed to reduce hand cramps
- Floats on the surface and has wrist leash when in handheld mode
- Powerful wireless bluetooth technology
- Safety lock system automatically turns off motor when trigger is released or submerged
The HydroFlyer™ board comes in 3 sizes, to suit your weight and skill level. Made from advanced lightweight waterproof EPS and carbon fibre composite. Strong and robust enough to handle long days at the beach, sand, and sun. Purpose-built to handle a beating, yet light enough to carry to and from the water.
HydroFlyer™ Cruiser is our standard recommended board, built for all shapes and sizes
Cloud is our inflatable model is lighter for easy travel and pack down, and HydroFlyer™
Surf Pro is our liteweight model for the thrill-seeker who wants max speed and responsiveness.
- Surf Pro
- Size: 7'5 x 34
- Size: 6'0 x 30
- Size: 5'0 x 25
- Size: 226 x 63.5cm
- Size: 183 x 63.5cm
- Size: 152 x 63.5cm
- Volume: 160 Litre
- Volume: 150 Litres
- Volume: 68 Litres
- Lightweight hi-density materials to reduce weight but maintain strength
- Modular interchangeable board and wing options for all skill levels
- Waterproof, durable and robust waterproof EPS carbon fibre composite
- Fully waterproof casing to house electronics
- Unique V-shaped nose for easy touchdowns and reduced side-to-side wobble